Monday, March 05, 2007

Paysage de France


I am getting ready for the show next month , I will have in Portsmouth, NH at the Robert Lincoln Levy gallery. Yesterday I drove out there 140 miles round trip to see the room I will share with two other Artist, we each have a wall, my show has a theme , "The Back Roads of France" I just ordered my cards , today I ordered the frames , All this takes time! the show for me, is a culminations of work done every time I visited my Mother these last few years before she passed away at the age of 100 . If you live in the area be sure to visit the Gallery on State street the month of April , I will update this blog on the show , a few more times before it happens.
This scene was on my morning walk there, a small duck pond, a very serene pasture.

No comments: