Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Saving energy!

Watercolor 6x8
© Nita Leger Casey
When I was a child  in France we surely didn't have clothes dryer, actually never heard of them!   after visiting my family in recent years , to this day very few people use them. Electricity is very expensive and most people still hang the clothes out, the smell of clean laundry from the fresh air is so much better, funny how clothes dry even in a cold frosty day, you bring the clothes in stiff as a board ,a few minutes in the house they are fine .
Well this is a house I captured in my travels in a small town in NH .
The light was just right and the clothes just said it all, I painted this a while back and would like to find a home for this gem!
email me if you are interested ? nlcasey@charter.net

No comments: