Thursday, November 29, 2012

Red New England barn

6x8 watercolor (c) 2012
Nita Leger Casey
I have a feeling snow is coming soon, just got word it is snowing in Maine, so I felt like posting a painting that needs a home for the holidays, maybe this barn reminds you of a farm that has memories to you, or you just love red barns as I do.
I am now getting ready for two week ends of open studios, Saturday and Sunday, the building is just bursting with beautiful work, fine art and crafts  gifts of all kinds medium and style.
Come over and visit if you are in the area ,it is an a wonderful experience to see all the artists at work and it is made in America! Support your local Artists.
email me if you are interested    .nlcasey@charter.net

1 comment:

Vee said...

Thought of you yesterday when I put out my little white barn with the green doors sitting in snow...love that sweet painting of yours. This barn is completely charming, too. Oh, every time I put that painting out, John asks if it is his sister's barn. So funny, but that is how ubiquitous it is. We had a dusting of snow here...it looks like confectioner's sugar! Oh this wv...ugh. Okay, I'll be good and go get my glasses.