Friday, November 23, 2012

Pepperell farm

Pastel 8x10, (c) 2012
Nita Leger Casey
I had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my Son and his family who live in the same town as us,he had made  a Turducken, (a turkey stuff with a duck and a chicken ) it sure was a success!
Today being Black Friday the last thing I wanted to do was going to the stores with all these people pushing you, the weather was beautiful it went up in the 60's for New England it is very good, I was dying to go Plein air Painting so I did just that! one in the morning and one in the afternoon, this one was the afternoon one,the morning one still needs some touch up.It sure felt good going out to paint.Pepperell has some nice farms,it's just a matter of being there when the right light is on them and a place to park.
this one is for sale email me nlcasey@charter.net

No comments: