Friday, November 25, 2011

The Blood farm in Winter

Pastel, 11x14 copyrighted by Nita Leger Casey
Happy to say I did not go out on Black Friday , We had a wonderful Thanksgiving day yesterday with the family ,today I just wanted to stay home and work on my art for our own two week ends of Holiday market place at Western Avenue studios , I am making beautiful Paste paper for scrapbooking , journaling , or collage  also making some small watercolor Books , all this kept me busy most of the day , went outside for awhile to start winterizing the chicken coop ,they have been so happy to be loose in the yard with this beautiful weather we had all day .
this pastel is a nice one , it is framed and on display at my studio in Lowell , old farms are make a wonderful keepsake .email nlcasey@charter.net

No comments: