Thursday, November 17, 2011

Proud to be an American Farmer

Watercolor 7x8, copyrighted 2011 by Nita Leger Casey
Working from my recent Maryland trip, wanted to paint them before I loose the interest with the Holidays coming , I love farms  and barns , this one caught my attention first the red barn and this farmer must be proud to be an American and I love that !In Maryland the farms are so clean and well kept ,wish it was like that everywhere.
I am also working very hard for our two open house week ends in December , I am making beautiful paste paper ,good for scrap booking also making small journals , they all will be at the studio for sale .
this watercolor is available by emailing me nlcasey@charter.net , it would make a nice present for someone who collects old farms .

1 comment:

Vee said...

Oh this is a sweet barn...very! A proud American indeed. I see that flag, properly displayed and looking great. Thanks for sharing this one. And, should I not get back before next Thursday, a wonderful Thanksgiving to you and your family!