Friday, July 09, 2010

"Flowers on the walkway"
9x12 pastel, copyrighted 2010
Nita Leger Casey
I was on the common by 8:30 to paint this beautiful Antique house in Hollis, NH , last week all my friends painted this one , it was my turn, it was a bit cooler at that time also , I did it fast , because I had a terrible backache , I just wanted to get home on the heating pad , not what I wanted before going on a trip , so when you are in hurry you get loose with the details , I was pleased with it, I missed the socializing of the group painting all together , but I am sure they did fine , they are a wonderful group of friends to paint with .
any one interested in this pastel email me nlcasey@charter.net

1 comment:

Leslie Anne Pease said...

I knew this was local! I almost thought you were here in Amherst.