Sunday, May 02, 2010

" A Boston Spring day"
original watercolor 6x8 copyrighted 2010
Nita Leger Casey
I am really having fun with these spring scenes of Boston , I am lucky I was able to capture the beauty of the city with my weekly trips in town , I always wanted to do this but never took the time . The second thing I am enjoying is painting with my watercolor , it's a medium I always loved and was using it mostly with my greeting cards illustrations ,and doing the plein air in other medium , and now with the good weather I know I will be doing more pastels outside. Galleries do not like to show watercolors ,they don't want to deal with the glass and framing , so being on line you can buy directly from the artist ,so collectors this is your chance .
for an original painting , email me nlcasey@charter.net

No comments: