Tuesday, February 03, 2009

"The love letter" copyrighted ,Nita Leger Casey
watercolor 11x14
This is our monthly challenge painting , the month of February to reflect Valentine , a season to show your love for that special someone . In the summer my friends and I, we paint at this old farm house in Maine , we have been going there for fifteen years , it's a beautiful circa 1880 house ,with lots of antiques , a few years ago we set up this still life and all of us painted it , it was a lot of fun! because we all have our own style and medium they all came out very different , the flowers were fresh from the garden outside , I truly enjoy that process of sitting up a nice still life, artists who does not do that are missing out.
this painting is available , email me if you are interested 11x14 matted to a 16x20

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful so refreshing!

Lori McNamara said...

I like it a lot, great choice for today!