Monday, February 02, 2009

Le Chateau de Sully, copyrighted 2008
oil in canvas 6x6 sold
I just attended the opening of a art show/auction in Jaffrey NH , two of my paintings were accepted, one for the silent auction and one for the live auction , it took me three years to be accepted in the live auction , it is by invitation, and the list is long , the actual auction will be this week end . We are waiting for snow again tomorrow ,and I guess six weeks of winter from the ground hog! I see France got it's share of snow yesterday also .
Please email me if you are interested in this painting , nlcasey@charter.net



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your acceptance to the live auction. I'm glad you pursued this until you reached your goal. In the words of Winston Churchill "Never, never, never quit" :)