Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Irish village of Sneem , copyrighted 2009 by Nita Leger Casey
10x10 oil on canvas
Yesterday ,I had a great day visiting my friend down the Cape , an artist herself, we have been friends for over 25 years , so when we get together we do a lot of galleries visiting and Cape Cod is a great place for that ,it was a bit like Spring there, it was an enjoyable visit .
Today I worked on another painting of Ireland , I still have the Irish fever !
this scene is from a small town in the South west on the ring of Kerry , the town has many relatives there , they even a have a huge statue on the town square of one of my husband's cousins ,crusher Casey a famous wrestler. the white house is an Inn the Stone House .
maybe someone has visited the small village and this painting would make a great memory ,
email me nlcasey@charter.net.

No comments: