Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Victorian house in Maine

Why do I feel the summer is going to be gone before I know it , I don't seem to have time to relax and enjoy the long days , this week end I will be painting a two days paint out in the hills of New Hampshire at a Garden called The Fells in the town of Newbury, after I will be going for two weeks on the tip of the coast of Maine on a painting marathon , try to paint as much as possible, all this means a lot of driving. But that is the life of an artist!
This is painting of a old house I found in Maine I used my artistic licence with the landscape.
11x14 painted on a stretched Russian linen email me if interested nlcasey@charter.net
All my work is original and copyrighted

1 comment:

Madison Moore said...

Just Love all these colors. It looks so "alive" GREAT!