Friday, July 13, 2007

The Secret cottage


Posting early today, I am on my way to paint in Maine. This is a cottage I have painted a few times with different moods, My friend and I found this lovely cottage one day, and another artist friend wanted to know where it was , but we kept it secret for many years , she would search for it for a few summer so it got to be joke between all of us to be the secret cottage .
This is a 8x10 watercolor Sold email me if you know where it is ?
If you want your cottage painted ,email me nlcasey@charter.net

3 comments:

Chris Ousley said...

I want to sit on that porch and sip a martini in the afternoon. Summertime!

Sharon Henson, Artist said...

I want to move into this house! Very nice painting. Love It!!!!!

Madison Moore said...

Beautiful and I love the mustery behind it. wish I knew where to find it?