Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Campobello FDR retreat
I took a ride with my friend Sue to the New Hampshire mountains to pick some of our paintings after a show ended thinking we will paint on our way back. I wish I could say we did get to paint , No ,it rained all day! so we visited at a new gallery in New London and had lunch, what a beautiful town .
No time to paint my daily , but I always have a back up, this watercolor is of
of a Historic house where the President FDR and family vacationed on the island in Canada . This week end I will paint at a house on the same style The Fells, but on Lake Sunnapee NH the President had been there at this house also. In the old days it took them days to get to these remote places, I feel lucky to be able to paint at all of them.
9x12 watercolor original painted on location,copyrighted.

1 comment:

Madison Moore said...

WOW! I want this house. You are too cool!