Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Lonely house in the snow.

Watercolor 5x7
©2015 Nita Leger Casey
We have been snowed in!  We have had two major snow storm in a week , the snow is as tall as me at some places, today I had to go over a mountain of snow to get to my chickens, poor guys they will be cooped up for awhile.  Sunday we did get a nice sunny day so Tim and I took a ride to Plum Island off the coast of Massachusetts, it was beautiful and worth the ride, this lonely house sits at the entrance of the island in the marshland , I think it is abandoned ! I always feel bad when I see it, looks so lonely out there by itself, I am sure in the years past it was a beautiful place,if the walls could talk? I just painted a small watercolor ,this is the second time I have painted this house .I know one day it will be gone ! this small painting is available , just email me .
nlcasey@charter.net

No comments: