Monday, October 08, 2012

Farm by the river

 
8x10 watercolor(c)2012
Nita Leger Casey   Sold

I painted this while I took a break from posting on Daily painters,because this past week I did not have time for anything but getting ready for the Big week end in Lowell, I am looking for paintings that did not get attention before. Well The week end was a bit disappointing for me,we did not get the crowd we normally get, it was a fairly nice week end and I think many people went up North to see the foliage, and I sure don't blame them! I would of myself if this was not planed.
As Artists we always make excuses why people did not come or buy, it' just the way it is ! This scene caught my eye while driving this little country road in Maine, I love the sunlight coming through the trees .I think I did capture it. this watercolor is available just email me nlcasey@charter.net

No comments: