Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Cold Spring #2
Watercolor ,copyrighted 2010
Nita Leger Casey
We finely got our first dusting of snow today , we have been so lucky so far ,when i see all the other States with so much snow .
My chickens didn't know what to do today , i think they flew out of the coop to some dry patches with leaves ,by afternoon all the snow had melted they were safe for another day , they will go nuts when they have to stay in all day ! they are so used to walk all over the yard and my neighbors yards also , they are spoiled chickens ! but so much fun to watch .
I have been so busy working on painted present ,I have not had any times for any news daily's, this was from my classes doing a demo before we started , they are for Sale ,contact me if you are interested . nlcasey@charter.net

No comments: