Saturday, November 06, 2010

Somewhere on Cape Ann.
watercolor 5x7 2010 copyrighted 2010
Nita Leger Casey
We had open house at the studios today , so while I was greeting guests ,I was also painting and demonstrating ,talked to a lot of people, to some it was their first time coming in the building and they where so surprised to see the amount of art in one place , I must say I have not myself found everyone because of the size .
Hopefully my husband will come home from the hospital tomorrow , life should get a bet easier with the trips back and fourth and my poor Clancy missed his dad !
I did managed to finish this watercolor , it is somewhere on Cape Ann , a wonderful art colony outside of Gloucester. email me if you are interested .

2 comments:

Margaret said...

The combination of these colors gives such a wonderful feeling. I would love to stroll down this street. Wonderful capture.

Helen Read said...

I like this a lot! Great sense of place you've captured!