Sunday, March 28, 2010

Organic fashion , miniature aceo 2,5x3,5 watercolor (c) 2010
Nita Leger Casey sold
Only time for a miniature today, Getting ready for all my children coming for the holidays , first set coming tonight from South Carolina , the others on Thursday from Maryland , will have a full house and I am sure my studio will be taking over .
I did make time to go to an art opening today in Rockport a fellow Daily painter Todd Bonita was having a one person show , beautiful work! also ran in to Stapelton Kearns who also came to the opening and was going to paint after , I wish I had the time to go paint myself , but needed to get back to get some baking done before kids arrived .
I probably will be painting minis while my company is here ,I don't want to loose the mood of my boutique windows . This miniature is available at a very reasonable price , this is an original painting , email me nlcasey@charter.net

No comments: