Saturday, April 18, 2009


Down East cottage by the sea, copyrighted 2009by Nita Leger Casey
6x8 watercolor
Another one of my Maine cottages , when I am painting with my friends in Maine , they all call theses cottages or houses , a Nita house , because I am so attracted to all those houses , i always see a painting , most of my friends paint the ocean , the rocks ,the boats , and I paint all the old houses with some character and charm . I have lots of houses in Maine with my name on it, so to speak! email me if you are interested nlcasey@charter.net

2 comments:

naquaiya said...

This is a Nita house to be sure. I love the charm of this--it's very fresh, I could smell the fresh air and I'm amazed to see laundry on the line. Brings memories. What fun.

Lauren Maurer said...

Wow - I can smell the sea almost! You really captured the feeling of these little Nitas!