Monday, March 30, 2009

"Flag day" , copyrighted by Nita Leger Casey
acrylic on clay board 11x14
I have been out of sync these days , I was involved with the art show ,witch was wonderful , at the same time my husband's surgery, and he is now recuperating fine, also finished some small commissions , my painting time has been rushed to say the least .I also want to start a new series , but it will have to wait , tomorrow we have a theme on Daily Painters , so today I am posting a piece I did on location in Maine a while back ,painting on clay board gives you a different affect , it almost look like watercolors , I used very thin layers of acrylics for this affect.
it is actually a wonderful painting if you love Maine ,you will like this one . Email me if you are interested nlcasey@charter.net

No comments: