Sunday, February 01, 2009

Irish Soda bread , Secret recipe to come with the painting . copyrighted 2009
6x6 Oil on square canvas painted on all sides , looks good on a small easel .
I took a couple days off from painting , This afternoon I decided to make my famous Irish soda bread , I have this recipe for years and believe me all my friends and family love my bread ,
one of my granddaughter especially ,she can eat the whole loaf !
I went to my studio with mixed filling of what to paint , but when the bread came out of the oven , I knew , and after it was done , the magical of a digital camera is formidable , a few years ago I wouldn't not been able to put the painting on for days , it's like right out of the oven and computer. the secret recipe will be given to who buys this painting .

No comments: