Monday, March 24, 2008

Nice kitty #400 post
This is my 400th post since starting this blog.
I have not talked about my kitchen , but we are finely near the end of this project and it looks great , I have waited so long for this , my house is circa 1885 and my old kitchen was probably circa 1950, so believe me I really needed one, being an Artist I always had it decorated nice , most people loved it the way it was except me , because nothing worked anymore. This week I will also have a nice new floor , i really can't wait now . All this has taking a toll on my painting , and all the framing I have to do before all the shows starts. but one thing at a time !
this is my grand cat in Hilton Head ,he is such a good cat !
I take commissions on any good cat photos , email me nlcasey@charter.net
oil on stretched canvas 5x5. sold

No comments: