Monday, December 03, 2007

Pierre on railing , copyrighted 2007
I worked on Pierre today and brought back lots of memory of him , he would go on every decoration I would put in around the yard , he loved to model , I think he knew I would come with the camera to snap a shot ., if the door was open he would come right in like he owned the place , I will post a photo , so you can see him in my studio.
this is an original watercolor 7x10 , and it is for sale , $99.00
I have printed greeting cards , and are available on my
other blog http://cardsalacarte.blogspot.com///

this painting is original and copyrighted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nita, your painting is very nice, but I want to tell you that you've been tagged by me, if you want to play this game you will find the rules on my blog.