Monday, October 01, 2007

The Lace tablecloth
I am still trying to catch up with my work from my two weeks of traveling with my relatives ,
Friday I went to the opening of the NH Pastel Society, I am a member , we have a show in Jaffrey NH at the Civic center. Saturday I was at an outdoor show and Sunday I drove 150 miles to deliver work in Portsmouth NH. The weather has been really nice so my husband and Clancy came and enjoyed the afternoon in this wonderful port city ,very lively! today I had to pick up more work from another establishment , so in these last few weeks I have driven over 1000 miles in this area leaving me Little time to paint .
This was a smaller version of a large painting I had done in the past , I also design greeting cards when I am not outside painting, this was one of them , I will let some of my originals go for someone who will appreciate them.
Watercolor 8x10 white matt 11x14 $175.00 email if interested nlcasey@charter.net

1 comment:

Madison Moore said...

This is a really lovely piece Nita. So much time involved.