Friday, September 07, 2007

Garden Sculptures at the Fells garden
This is a painting I painted in July at an Art week end at the Fells garden in NH , these were beautiful sculptures by a very talented artist Lawrence j. Nowlan, They almost looked like real children. It was a bit of a challenge because you really wanted them to look like sculptures in a painting. It was a wonderful week end to paint in this garden as I mentioned back in July.
I am now working on a commission of a house with lots of landscape , so it is taking a bit more time than I want , I have a few still life set up ready to do , and now I am getting relatives visiting from France for two weeks , so I definitely will be challenged with my time.
This is a 9x12 painting oil on linen $375.00
email me if interested nlcasey@charter.net

No comments: