Sunday, August 11, 2013

The wedding flowers

Watercolor 11x14
©2013 Nita Leger Casey  sold
My husband and I just attended a beautiful wedding ,my best friend's daughter just got married at this very nice resort in Massachusetts , the scene was spectacular!  the table where decorated with these beautiful arrangements, at the end of the reception the person  at each table who had the closest birthday got to take it home, I was the one ! This morning I made my priority to capture part of it on paper before they dyed , I choose watercolor to do it in a very loose style .The bride will get it when she returns from her honeymoon!

2 comments:

nancy john said...

Today Wedding planning is very important for good ceremony

Wedding Flowers

Unknown said...

Wedding planning is full of so many serious decisions from who to invite to what type of food, that instead of being one of the most joyful events of your life it can be among the most stressful with wedding florist