Sunday, May 06, 2012

A little farm

A little farm  6x12 acrylic (c) 2012
Nita Leger Casey
My dear friends, I have not fallen from the face of the earth, I just took a break from blogging after blogging something like 1200 posts, I am also taking a break from Daily Painters but will resume in the fall, my summers are so busy it is sometimes hard for me to keep up I am still working on a solo show for the Loading dock gallery in the fall,it's going to be "Lowell Through my eyes " I have not posted any of the paintings yet because I want to keep them for the show. I will still post over the summer but not as often , I added a new button for Pinterest  so some people can follow that also ,it is a fun site with lots of ideas on everything.
This painting is available $ 150.00 email me if you are interested ,nlcasey@charter.net

No comments: