Monday, November 15, 2010

Montmartre
Watercolor 6x8 copyrighted 2010
Nita Leger Casey
A little bit of France today! , a sad day I had to cancel our December trip with Tim just had pneumonia , needs to rest and this winter trip would of been too much, I was looking forward to see my family and spend a few days in Paris , but life happen sometimes you have to change plans , good thing I took the insurance .
this painting is available , a perfect gift to someone who is going to Paris .
email me nlcasey@charter.net $ 100.00 mated , free shipping in US, what a deal!

1 comment:

wild africa said...

funtnThe Rank Herve Leger Dress fashion shows are often populated with celebrities and famous actresses dressed in Herve Leger bandage dresses.Famous fans, Lindsay Lohan, Rihanna and Kate Bosworth.