Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Sur la place de la ville # 1001 post
5x7 Watercolor ,copyrighted 2010
Nita Leger Casey
I just went over the thousand mark! that means I have posted over a 1000 blog post with artwork ,If someone had told me that four years ago , I would of said you are crazy! The challenge has been a wonderful discipline I never thought I could do, I have blogged from every states in New England, Maine, Mass, NH, Connecticut then South Carolina , Maryland , Illinois from France to Canada , on business trip, vacations ,workshops , from the top of a mountain 14 below zero, the cost of Maine sitting on the edge of the water , a hotel in Paris a resort on Hilton head Island , reunions, family gatherings ,my paint goes with me along with my camera and laptop . I have talked about my life my experiences my family ,my pets and the weather and of course my paintings . I have received wonderful comments from my followers who make my day , like this morning from Doloris . Painting is an addiction and I love it!
I painted this little scene today with a bit of a sad note, I just had bough tickets to go to France to visit my family before Christmas , But Tim being sick we had to cancel , We will try for Spring !
A typical town square , my nephew use to have a book store in that town of Jargeau.
Enjoy my Little French painting , and it is for sale, $125.00 .matted and shipped
Email nlcasey@charter.net

2 comments:

Roxanne Steed said...

and we love following the journey!! This painting's a beauty!!!

Jutta Smarsinski said...

Congratulation Nita! I'll count my posts immediately, but I don't think, they are so many :)

Your watercolor painting is so beautiful! Definitely one of your best. Like it very much.