Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Moon rising at Tide Mill, miniature copyrighted 2009 , Nita Leger Casey sold
2,5x3,5 watercolor
While I was in Maine ,I also painted many miniatures , this is one of them last week's full moon, I painted this little one as the moon was rising in front of me.
We came back yesterday in a major heat wave, took me all day to empty my car of all the stuff I take up there , in between I scanned all the painting I did there , many have not been posted on my blog , some will go to some shows first. My flower garden is a disaster , weeds everywhere ,
lost one of my chicken , she was nine years old the heat was too much for her, she had a good life, but I will miss her .
my miniatures comes with a card , email me if you are interested

2 comments:

beckielboo said...

This is beautiful. I hope you'll do something similar to it in a larger version!

I'm sorry about your Chick. I had no idea they lived that long. That chicken was part of the family!

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

I love this.
Sorry about your chicken. I hear they are great pets :(