Sunday, March 15, 2009

Twin sugar maples , copyrighted 2009
Pastel on board 5x7
My subject are all around me when you live in New England , few days ago a sugar maple farmer taped the trees right across the street from my house , they belong to the town , I actually have some huge maples in my yard also . I love to see the buckets every springs , you need warm days and cold night to get the best maple syrup , some area they have gone modern and simplify the process , they have this blue tubing going from tree to tree and to a big plastic barrel , it's just not the same ! I will need to catch the farmer picking up his buckets to take a picture of him . After you have had the real maple syrup , you would have a hard time going with that commercial stuff. Email me nlcasey@charter.net if you are interested , $ 99.00

No comments: