Monday, November 26, 2007

The red Baron #3

Many roosters have been painted, in the past and I have held back my wanting to paint them because so many people do them , but right now I am surrounded by them , I have three chickens myself, of one being a rooster George , and my next door neighbors has four hens and one rooster , this summer two of the hens had baby chicks , 7 roosters and three hens , all look like this one, they walk in my yard all day by my window, along with mine , they are adorable , not fighting yet!
but my neighbor says, some of them have to go soon , I better hurry up and paint them , so this is the week to paint my little friends,this one is the top dog of the bunch ,he is called the red baron .
8x10 watercolor for more info email me nlcasey@charter.net

No comments: