Friday, April 17, 2015

On the New Hampshire coast.

Pastel ,Plein air painting 9x12
©2015 Nita Leger Casey
This past  Wednesday my friends and I from the Breakfast club ventured out to the coast for the first time this season, after a long Winter it felt good, the temperature was good but a little windy but I did managed to capture these few houses in a short amount of time before the wind got to me. Sometimes it is better not to fuss over a painting and capture the important elements of the shape and light, and that is what happen! I did not touch it after, otherwise I will ruined  it.
the Coast of New Hampshire might be small but it is beautiful.This was on "Great Island Common in New Castle,NH
If you are interested on this painting painted on location ,email me nlcasey@charter.net

No comments: