Friday, January 02, 2015

Sketch of a Lowell Mill

 Sketch ©2015 Nita Leger Casey
Happy New Year to all my followers! may you all have a great year!

This sketch is in preparation to a possible painting ,I need to decide what medium I should do it with, loving most of them sometimes it gets to be a challenge for me to make that big decision. I know they have been painted by many artists before me and many will after me, if you love architecture  this is the place! Lowell has a lot of Mills, it make the town very Historical  and a destination for summer visitors, all these Mills have been converted into apartments,businesses  and studios. if you ever one to visit one come and visit me at my studio at Western Avenue .

1 comment:

Vee said...

Wonderful use for an old mill! Happy 2015 to you, Nita!