Wednesday, January 28, 2015

After the storm!

pastel 5x7
 ©2015 Nita Leger Casey
We just had a big snow storm in New England over 30 inches of beautiful white powder.  Yesterday while watching the snow falling, taking pictures of birds who came to the feeder by the hundreds, walking back and fourth to see how much snow we were getting, picking at food every time I went by the kitchen, a storm will do that to you!  So at one time I decided to sit and paint a  little and this is what I did, just a simple winter landscape!
all my paintings are available ,just email me nlcasey@charter.net

1 comment:

Vee said...

Wow! That was a lot of snow. We got 27 inches and that was plenty. We still have clean-up to do. I noticed a sunset tonight, though it was not as lovely as this one. Let's hope that the next storm isn't as miserable.