Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving !

Local farm in Pepperell
pastel 6x8 ©2013
Nita Leger Casey

I want to wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving and hope you have a great day with your family and friends !
 Our weather in Massachusetts was rain all day ,but I know many of you probably got some real bad one from what I see on TV .
 My knee is doing better everyday and I really have taken it easy , I though I would paint more , but therapy and all little chores have taken my time. I am thankful for a wonderful daughter-in-law who is going to cook  the big diner tomorrow .   Happy Thanksgiving to all!

2 comments:

Vee said...

Your daughter-in-law is a peach! Many Thanksgiving Day blessings!

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful day. My Thai daughter-in-law is cooking her first turkey dinner for us.. She was going to pull out the pop up saying what is this....???? So cute we love her. Bless you all.