Thursday, October 04, 2012

Looking in!

watercolor (2012)
Nita Leger Casey
Getting ready for a huge city wide open studios is taking some of my precious painting time, i sure hope it will be worth it in the long run, we are expecting a couple of thousand people walking through the hall ways of Western Avenue, In the same time I am getting ready for a solo show in November ,lots of framing still needs to be done !
This painting I am posting today is of a window at  at the Olson's house in Maine where Andrew Wyeth painted for many years , now part of the Rockland Farnsworth  Museum , a beautiful place to visit. If you look close, I also painted myself taking the photo of it ,he painted many beautiful paintings from this house one being Christina's world .This painting is available ,email me nlcasey@charter.net
 If you are in the Lowell, MA. area this week end stop by the Western Avenue Studios 11AM to 5PM

No comments: