Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Fairfield and Newburry
Watercolor ,Boston Series 9x7 copyrighted 2010
Nita Leger Casey
Another watercolor from my Boston Series ,I have walked these Streets up and down this past year to find my right subjects, I enjoy the process to create these street scene , also feels like I am in France, but I am not !
If you happen to pick up American art Collector this month ,you will see one of my watercolors of the series in our Daily painter ad for the Gallery .
Yesterday I was the guest Artist for the Chelmsford art Society where I did a pastel demonstration , it went very well ,the painting is on my facebook . Now I must get ready for our open house at the Studio at the Mill for the next two week ends ,hoping many people will come and visit .
This painting is available email me for more details . nlcasey@charter.net.

No comments: