Thursday, March 04, 2010

"The three boats" watercolor 6x8 (C) 2010
Nita Leger Casey
Gloucester harbor is really a great place to see working fishing boats along pleasure boats , boats are always a challenge to do for most artists , so many things on them , only fisherman knows.
I took this photo last Spring , it was like papa ,mama, and baby .
The days are getting longer , the weather is also nicer , in the 50's for this week end , i would say Spring is getting closer!
If you are a collector of watercolors , and of boats , here is your chance to buy an original that will retained it's value . email me nlcasey@charter.net

1 comment:

Vee said...

Do you ever paint at Hammond Castle? My grandmother's grandparents lived in Gloucester. She has many fond memories of summering there with them. I must bring her to the computer to see your lovely work. I know that she'd especially enjoy seeing your paintings of Gloucester.