Friday, July 24, 2009

Summer Stream, Miniature, copyrighted 2009 Nita Leger Casey
2,5x3,5 Watercolor
I am on a miniature mode for lack of time , today I received a new set of watercolor for traveling , a Yarka set, Russian made watercolors , so I wanted to try them right away , some new colors in it , I found them nice for my plein air paintings strong vibrant colors , I am on my third set in 10 years , in the studio I use Winsor and Newton with a large palette . I just love art supply I could have everything they make ! these small miniatures will probably end up in cards , they make excellent gifts, and can be framed also .

1 comment:

Susie Galvin said...

I have been looking at your work and am very impressed...I love watercolor painting and yours is awesome....Your paintings are along the lines of Keiko Tanabe...
Such talent..