Sunday, April 25, 2021

Neuburryport Street scene

Neuburryport Street scene !

©2021 Nita Leger Casey

 9x12 watercolor
 I always been fascinated with street scene ! over the years, I have painted different scenes ,landscapes,seascapes animals, etc...   but seems to go back to the street scenes . So I probably should concentrate on that, they seem to call my name ! 

My paintings are all originals , some are done on location , some are after I have visited an area and go back home with some reference to work from ! I strive to be original work. 

If  I don't blog as often I used too, it's because I do a lot on Facebook and Instagram.

If interested in my paintings, email me at  nlcasey@charter.net  

A little bet of news to announce , I am represented at  the Folly Cove Fine Art.

  .Art gallery in Rockport Massachusetts.

No comments: