Sunday, June 02, 2013

Rocks and more rocks

Pastel Plein air Pemaquid
16x20 © 2013
I have been absent from the computer!
 I was on a mini retreat with the Pastel Painters of Maine, and decided not to go on the computer,  just a little facebook post from my phone that's all !
I just wanted to enjoy this wonderful week end with lots of friends and wonderful artists , the weather was incredible, it was the perfect week end for the start of the summer .
We caravan  up the cost in four cars, a 3 1/2 hours ride to Pemaquid , as we got to the park many of the artists where already painting , it did not take us long to set up ourselves and totally get in the zone of Plein air painting and with a view like this and the smell of the fresh salt air it was perfect !
This was one of the painting done there .if you are interseted email me .nlcasey@charter.net

No comments: