Monday, June 29, 2009

St Ann's church , copyrighted 2009 by Nita Leger Casey
Sold
11x14 oil on canvas
I choose this scene , as it is a popular church in town over looking the ocean, many weddings and important ceremonies have taking place there , the latest event was President Bush senior who made a parachute jump at age 85, and landed at this spot. the painting was sold that night at the event, at the fresh paint auction .
Email me if you would be interested in a painting similar , I do take commissions


This was yesterday at a fundraiser event in Kennebunk port , Maine for the Heartwood college of art , my friends and I painted in the rain , nothing stoped us , we made a make shift studio of the back of the jeep .we later had an auction at the Nonantum Resort in town

1 comment:

Audrey Bunt said...

Hi Nita,

This is you new artist friend from PEI, I can see you are getting the same weather that we have had since we got back from the show, rain, rain, and more rain!

I just found your pretty card today in my tool bag, so I wanted to drop by and say "hello". It was a pleasure to meet you and your husband. I hope he gets to Ireland again soon.

Take care,
Audrey Bunt