Thursday, April 02, 2009

Campobello International park ,on the bay of Fundy
copyrighted by Nita Leger Casey
20x30 oil on canvas
I don't know if everyone is like me ? but I am trying to finish my taxes , every year I say to myself I will not wait until the last minutes, and every year I am in the same crunching time ,you would think I would learn! so painting took a back seat two days in a row . Yesterday I attended the Art Breakfast club in the morning and at night I went to an art demonstration of a friend , you know you have to support each other in the art world , it was great so I am glad i went.
i am posting a painting i did in the summer past on the lovely Campobello Island , I go there every summer to paint . I am looking forward to go in August as usual. This is a larger painting, would like to find a home for it framed with a small dark wood frame , $400.00 a bargain .
email me if you are interested nlcasey@charter.net

No comments: